CrownMetallic™ 8328 CrownShield® Epoxy and Metallic Pigmentsfor Decorative Flooring System. The system is placed at a nominal 30 mils to 60 mils (0.76 to 1.5 mm). It is recommended to place the floor at 60 mils (1.5 mm) to create a three-dimensional decorative look. It can be placedwith or without an optional sprinkling of skid resistant aluminum oxide aggregate. The aluminum oxide will change the reflective index. It can be applied directly over Crown Polymers moisture mitigation primer when it is required. It is available with an optional integral cove base binder and natural quartz aggregate. It is VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin:3 Food and Beverage Compliance.
- Slip Resistance (ADA) See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin:4 Coefficient of Friction.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin: 5 LEED and Green Seal Information.
- VOC and EPA Compliant, and low odor during installation. Cures to an inert finish. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin: 2 VOC Compliance.
- All components are VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Strong and Tough Floor.
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors