CrownCoat™ 8318 CrownShield™ Standard Epoxy Pigmented Hangar and Mechanic Flooring System with optional moisture mitigation primer. The system is placed at a nominal 28 to 36 mils (0.71 to 0.91 mm) depending on options. It meets the Unified Facilities Guide Specification 09 67 23.15 requirements for a three-step aircraft hangar flooring system. It is comprised of a primer, body coat and finish coat, with or without optional sprinkling of skid resistant aluminum oxide aggregate. It can be applied directly over Crown Polymers moisture mitigation primer when it is required. It is available with an optional integral cove base binder and natural quartz aggregate. It is VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin: 3 Food and Beverage Compliance.
- Slip Resistance (ADA) See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin: 4 Coefficient of Friction.
- LEED™ and Green Seal™ requirements. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin: 5 LEED and Green Seal Information.
- VOC and EPA Compliant, and low odor during installation. Cures to an inert finish. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin: 2 VOC Compliance.
- All components are VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America