CrownCoat™ 8320 CrownShield® Chemical Resistant Coating with 7521 CrownPro™ AcidShield™ NovolacEpoxy Pigmented Hangar and Mechanic Flooring System,with an optional moisture mitigation primer. The system is placed at a nominal 28 to 36 mils (0.71 to 0.91mm). It meets the Unified Facilities Guide Specification 09 67 23.15 requirements for a three-step aircraft hangar flooring system. It is comprised of a primer, body coat and finish coat,with or without optional sprinkling of skid resistant aluminum oxide aggregate.It is a chemical resistant BisF/BisA coating. It can be applied directly over Crown Polymers moisture mitigation primer when it is required. It is available with an optional integral cove base binder and natural quartz aggregate. It is VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin:3 Food and Beverage Compliance.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Slip Resistance (ADA) See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin:4 Coefficient of Friction.
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin: 5 LEED and Green Seal Information.
- VOC and EPA Compliant, and low odor during installation. Cures to an inert finish. See Crown Polymers Technical Bulletin: 2 VOC Compliance.
- All components are VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America
- Strong and Tough Floor.
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Designed for new floors and for resurfacing old floors